GRAB YOUR FAVOURITE JAWA BIKE FROM CLASSIC MOTORS
Jawa khaki indicates public spirited service to the republic. While midnight gray appeared to be the battle of longewala, which was resisted in Rajasthan, the western border. The victory of the war in 1971 was significantly influenced by the Battle of Longewala.As a result, the brand has placed a commemorative emblem highlighting the sign of the Indian Army “laurel wreath” on either side.The Jawa motorcycle honored is the only one authorized to display the symbol on their manufactured bike.
- A 293cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 27.33 PS and 27.02 Nm of torque powers the Jawa Khaki and Midnight Grey.
- It boasts being the first single-cylinder motor to use cross-port technology and comes with a 6-speed transmission.
- Along with stronger midrange punch, the engine also offers more linear performance across the rpm range.
- The motorcycle’s chassis and suspension have also been improved, and the seat has been upgraded by the brand. But the dimensions of the wheels and tyres stay the same.
The Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd. has debuted the new Jawa motorbike line called the Jawa Classic. It possesses the agility, design, and handling of the original Jawa. It has a retro-modern, elegant design and has the same appearance as the original model from the 1970s.
For those who wish to enjoy the feeling of retro classic riding without sacrificing performance, the Classic Jawa is an iconic motorcycle.
- Integrated single-pod instrumentation, rounded headlamps, a gasoline tank in the shape of a teardrop, and a modest taillight.
- A 14-liter petrol tank is included with a wheelbase of 1369 mm. The seat is 765 mm tall. For short riders, it makes accessibility really simple. Maroon, Black, and Grey are the colors that are offered.
- A 293 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine powers the Jawa 300. A 6-speed gearbox is connected with the engine.
- Jawa 300 offers a 280mm front disc brake and 153mm rear drum brakes as part of its safety features.
It is Jawa with the same hardiness and dependability but a more contemporary appearance. It’s unlike any Jawa you’ve ever seen. Jawa 42 is a fantastic new chapter in Jawa history with its high-end matte finish and brilliant chrome accents. A new invitation to the freedom of the wide road is extended by Jawa 42. With its dreamlike handling, smooth acceleration, and firm brakes, Jawa 42’s excellent Italian engineering offers bike riders the ideal motorcycle experience.
- It boasts some contemporary characteristics including a round, offset instrument cluster with a digital odometer readout, fuel injection, and a catalytic converter that is geared for the future.
- The Jawa 42 is propelled by a 293 cc single-cylinder engine.
- As a standard fitment, it has a single-channel ABS.
- The front 18-inch spoke wheels of the Jawa 42 are fitted with 90/90 section tyres, while the rear 17-inch wheel is fitted with a 120/80 section tyre.
- It has a 280mm disc brake up front with a floating caliper and a 153mm drum brake unit in back.
JAWA 42 v 2.1
The ultimate solution developed over time into a device that teeters on the brink of notoriety. We introduce a fiercer avatar, lovingly created from the lessons of yesterday, brilliant in its hues and sure footed in its space, in a new world searching for emotive engineering. We are Jawa 42.
- The brand-new 42 improved the chrome pieces into black from the standard 42. everything in between, including exhaust pipes.
- Additionally, the fuel tank of the 42 version 2.1 now displays racing stripes and, for the first time, merges with the Classic Legends brand.
- The move from spoke rims to alloy wheels is the biggest and most obvious change. This has also made it possible for Jawa to use tubeless tyres on the new model; nevertheless, the sizes are still 90/90-18 up front and 120/80-17 at the back. Additionally, Jawa will provide these alloy wheels as an accessory for current customers.
- The 42 version 2.1 is mechanically identical to the previous model. A 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled motor with 27bhp and 27 Nm continues to power it.
- A 6-speed transmission is coupled with the engine. The identical 280mm front disc and a 240mm rear disc provide braking force. The version 2.1 is only offered with a dual-channel ABS, unlike the standard variant.
- Three new paint options are available for the Jawa 42 version 2.1: Onion Red, Sirius White, and Allstar Black.
For Jawa, the Perak is a distinctive model. It differs from the rest of the range in a few significant ways.
- Its 334 cc engine is substantially bigger than the Jawa 42 and Jawa classic’s.
- The bike’s transmission is a 6-speed (gearbox).
- Its 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It has a maximum power output of 30 PS and a maximum torque output of 31 Nm.
- Jawa Perak embedded with a disc brake at front and rear wheel
- The safety features include a standard anti-lock braking system.
- It has a black exterior with a single tan-colored seat , and a black-tinted engine. It also has spooked and fatigued wheels. It solidifies the customary bike’s appearance.
- A single-seat motorcycle with a unique toolbox design is called the Perak. A floating seat, bar-end mirrors, cut fenders, flat handlebars, flared mudguards, a matte finish for the exhaust and engine casing, and spoked wheels are the highlight design features.